Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is a photoshopped Mercedes CLA with rims and a carbon fiber front lip. Not to mention that its hellaflush.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Never been a fan of super low cars. As you get older and you have more people to drive around you will realize how impractical it is.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Aside from the ridiculous look and stagger, there's a theoretical 1 cm of travel on the rear end before the tire dents the fender and self-destructs.

Looks like 5 mm on the front, if turning. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
You live in Vancouver Island, haven't you seen those insanely low cars drive around who can't make it up the mcdonalds drive through ramp?

You guys have nice roads there so it isn't as bad. In larger cities like New York the roads are terrible.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You gotta admit though this CLA looks nice but obviously way to impractical to drive around unless your in California where they have smooth roads and low curbs.

·
Registered
39 Posts
im against the form over function, slammed to the ground hella flush look but i do like cars that have flush fitment without any unnecessary camber and mild tire stretching.

flush fitment with ride height good for driving anywhere = win

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good but you'll be making a brand new luxury sedan impractical real fast. You cant really go anywhere with it.

·
Registered
945 Posts
sorry for my ricerness but the rear needs more poke! Decent photoshop though. I think the CLA will look amazing lowered properly. Just look at photos of stanced CLS's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts