Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I do. Have a Harley 100th anniversary edition of the V Rod (bought it new in 2003; it was the 2nd year for that bike) Bike is very similar to Patagonia Red and my car will be Jupiter red.....3 more weeks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
The only bikes I have are mountain bikes... and a road bike. Oh, and a comfort bike I use to tow my son around with.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I do.. I'm a cruiser guy. Current bike (Yamaha) is now in storage, it's now too cold to ride here :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
927 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Why not :D We have two Yamaha mountain bike sitting in our shop too. :D
OK, here you go. The pictures were taken for the 1up USA bike rack forum which is why they're on racks. The white and silver one is a 2013 Giant Trance X 29er 0. The grey one is a 2008 Giant Trance X1. If you peek into the garage you'll see my wife's Rocky Mountain Element LO (Ladies Only) hanging on a wall. In there are also her road bike (another Giant), her comfort bike (Cannondale), my road bike (Masi), my comfort bike (Diamondback), and my son's trike (Giant), and his glider bike (Strider) and his Burley DeLite trailer. Yes, we're a cycling family.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK, here you go. There pictures were taken for the 1up USA bike forum which is why they're on racks. The white and silver one is a 2013 Giant Trance X 29er 0. The grey one is a 2008 Giant Trance X1. If you peek into the garage you'll see my wife's Rocky Mountain Element LO (Ladies Only) hanging on a wall. In there are also her road bike (another Giant), her comfort bike (Cannondale), my road bike (Masi), my comfort bike (Diamondback), and my son's trike (Giant), and his glider bike (Strider) and his Burley DeLite trailer. Yes, we're a cycling family.
That's awesome :D Very nice bike you have.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts