Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
It's cool Mercedes is giving this guy a CLA to do a commercial on, it might help to have someone as young as him to the commercial and a documentary on the commercial like this to help appeal to the younger crowd.

·
Registered
257 Posts
i like the way he made the documentary its very unique I could see this whole documentary going viral appealing to the younger crowds bringing attention to the CLA and show what it has to offer.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I am really looking forward to the other parts as well as the final commercial. This looks like it'll be interesting.

Man did that CLA look stunning rolling out of the trailer.

he does a good job at connecting his own life with the car.

Awesome find!

·
Registered
166 Posts
It took soooooo long to show the CLA I don't care about this randoms life. I would make such a better crappy video in hill bill hills. Nice script though ;)

·
Registered
945 Posts
It took soooooo long to show the CLA I don't care about this randoms life. I would make such a better crappy video in hill bill hills. Nice script though ;)
Showing what goes on in this guys life is probably their way to help set the tone for the commercial, maybe to help people connect and relate more to whats going on and just to know he's passionate about this stuff

if they just showed the CLA, it would be so short and boring!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I guess it could be appealing to those who enjoy watching this guy talk about his burning cars and not starting. But maybe the next part might be more entertaining as he could probably destroy this CLA too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts