Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for us to create a build thread.. let's get discussions started. What do we plan to do to our CLA's, and before and after as we go. If you are using a vendor to do the build, that's okay too, pics from the side while they work are fine :)

Joe

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ive been in the search for lowering springs or coil overs in the US... I have contacted KW H&R and Eibach with no success. I am in the process of sourcing them through a big distributor.. in the mean time hang tight. I plan on lowering asap and putting a set of 19s.

I purchased mine from

MB of North Orlando
see Chi if your interested in picking up one
407-688-4200

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am surprised KW has got anything up yet but that is usually with a full set of coils with springs. Maybe eibac or even H&R will have something in the works.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have a Sport Pkg being built 12/15. Excited to get my car. I work at a custom paint shop that's the official paint shop for Monster Energy. APDesigns

Want to paint the lower front chin spoiler and the mirror covers gloss black. Found instructions on YouTube for the mirrors, looks easy. Have heard the lower lip is, and IS NOT removalable ??? Looks like the same front end as the 45AMG version. Which has the optional carbon fiber package. if the lip is not removable, find it hard to believe the entire front end is carbon ?
So my question is..... Has anyone had their front end off yet? If this is an easy remove and replace, I could offer a exchange program. Like to have pieces painted and ready to ship. Think many will want the AMG look with the black accents.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I bought one off the lot but so far I've got the windows tinted and got the AMG billet door lock pins. I'm thinking of getting a set of winter tires to go on a set wheels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts