Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOUND

At AMG, what you hear when you put your foot down is just as important as what you feel. More than just tuned for performance, AMG exhaust systems are acoustically tuned to unleash the muscular growl of AMG engines during acceleration and downshifts, as well as when you fire the ignition. At cruising speeds, you're treated to a mellow yet throaty reminder of the power within.

Try this on your girl friend/wife: Honey, I'm going to get you the biggest cubic zirconium you have ever seen. It is just as important & sparkly as a diamond.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
433 Posts
The sound is what really makes me wish my brain would shut up about how stupid buying the C63 would be (gas, gas guzzler tax, new tires every week, etc). I swear that 6.2 liter V-8 must be the sound of the gods bellowing.

I bet the insurance for that car is through the roof because if an old lady was walking by on the street when you started the engine she'd have a heart attack.

·
Registered
945 Posts
The sound is what really makes me wish my brain would shut up about how stupid buying the C63 would be (gas, gas guzzler tax, new tires every week, etc). I swear that 6.2 liter V-8 must be the sound of the gods bellowing.

I bet the insurance for that car is through the roof because if an old lady was walking by on the street when you started the engine she'd have a heart attack.
Buying a C63 is only an issue if you can't afford filling it up and paying for all the extras :D

Have to act our wage here.

Nothing like a V8, if it was up to me I would get it but can only afford a CLA.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Oh I can easily afford the cost. I was also considering a CLS in addition to the C63. But just because I can afford it doesn't mean I feel it is worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts