Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I believe that for now the CLA250 only comes with chrome side trim unless you get the Edition 1 which has the "AMG Night Styling Package" (P60). That package is also available on the CLA45 for $780 but not until February 2014.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I believe that for now the CLA250 only comes with chrome side trim unless you get the Edition 1 which has the "AMG Night Styling Package" (P60). That package is also available on the CLA45 for $780 but not until February 2014.
That's right.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am sure they will offer the AMG Night Styling package as option on the CLA250 shortly in the Spring.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
this is what I've been lead to believe as well

I do like the black chrome. Especially on darker colored cars.

·
Registered
183 Posts
cfrp, agree and with medium tint or darker windows it should look killer.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wow. I wonder how much they charge for the kit. And thanks for posting the link to the accessories catalog. I want the dealership to replace the chrome star and laurel center caps on my E1 to black with silver star and I now have the part number to prove it exists for the CLA (or any MB model for that matter).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts