·
Vendor
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in

TWO HID WHITE SMD Canbus Error Free LED Parking Lights #174A

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

maple125 Store TWO HID WHITE SMD Canbus Error Free LED Parking Lights #74A You are bidding for a pair (two bulbs) of the SMD Error Free SMD LED bulbs with built-in resistor. They can be used on the Parking*Lights,*Sidemarkers and*EyeLips for the*European Vehicles without triggering the on-board computer (bulb out signal). It replaces model 2821, 2825, W5W, 158, 168, 194, 921, T10. There are 4 Large SMD*LED chips per bulb (4 on top), each Large SMD*LED chip has 3 light emitters, a total of 12 light emitters per bulb. * Please just email me what car you drive and the year made and I will have the right LED bulbs for you.* * The default colour is indicated in the item title. If you need other colour, please email me after you complete purchase. * You can choose the following colours: * BLUE WHITE GREEN RED AMBER * Lifetime Warranty! * All*the*LEDs I*am*selling*have the average lifespan of*50,000 hours*as they consume less energy and produce very low heat compare to the normal light bulbs, and I am backing this up*by a*Lifetime warranty.* If any LED you bought from me go bad within the warranty period, please email me and*I will happy to send you another one FREE OF CHARGE ! * Return/Exchange Policy * For any reason if you do not like the colour you choose, you can send it back and exchange for another colour.* The*exchange fee*would be $4US*to cover*the return shipping cost and*packaging. * Buyer has 14 days to return the item(s) for refund (less shipping). * Payment Information* * Payment are due within 7 days after the end of the auction.* I accept the following payments: * -Paypal * I will send out the items the same days after receive Paypal payment before 9am EST. * New ebay Detail Seller ratings (DSRs) * As a ebay Seller I strive for ALL 5s in the following 4 criterion: * -Item as described*- I listed all my items as accurate as possible * -Communication - All the questions will be answered within 6 hours during the normal business hour * -Shipping time - I will ship all the items the same day which has been paid before 9am EST, all other items will be shipped the next business day, except Saturday, Sunday and Holidays. * -Shipping and Handling charges - I will always charge the actual shipping cost and handling fee.* * Please contact me if you*are not satisfy and think of*giving me a "4" or below in any of the above criterion.* I will try to fix the problem and make you satisfied. * Customer Service * Customer Satisfaction is the first thing doing business.* Therefore I will try very hard to make my customers happy. * Please email me if you have any question. I will answer all the questions within 6 hours during normal business hour. * Please check out my other auctions in my ebay store. If you did not find what you need, please email me.* Thank you for visiting!* ^_^ *

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts