Mercedes CLA Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
thanks for updating us with your allocation date, it gives the rest of us something to go off of. im sure most the of the allocation dates will fall around this time. Im guessing the time frame range will be late February to early March
no problems Benzfan, there's a backlog at the moment in the UK due to the A45 AMG taking preference. Am in no rush and makes no sense to get a CLA45 AMG in a few months. I'd rather take one on a 14 plate.

What's you spec and did you manage to negogiate a discount?

Cheers,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Build times CLA 45 uk spec

Hi all, just wondered what your current build times have been like. I am preparing to take a demo in the next week or so. So am likely to be ordering early 2014.

Any discount provided through dealerships, if so what discount/dealers?
What specs have you gone for?
Anything to avoid?

look forward to your responses.

cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I have a demo @11am Friday with Sandown Mercedes-Benz (Basingstoke)

Mercedes-Benz of Poole, Salisbury, Dorchester, Basingstoke, Hindhead and Guildford are part of the same group.

I spoke to Southampton Mercedes on Monday and was told that there were no demo in the UK only left hand drive, also waiting list was 6 - 9 months. Complete rubbish. pm me if you want details of person i have been dealing with.

I wonder what AMG would think of this terrible service?

·
Registered
6 Posts
UK delivery date

Initially placed a pre order in May, car configured 2 weeks ago and the dealer still can't get an allocation slot, they think it may be the end of feb 2014.

Any other uk followers to add?
Greenoaks Reading expecting the car end of January

21 - 27 of 27 Posts