Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
this configurator is for CLA250 Only.CLA45AMG Configurator is not available

Also for CLA250 Why website showing "CLA 250 Coupe" but showing a sedan(4 door) model

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this configurator is for CLA250 Only.CLA45AMG Configurator is not available

Also for CLA250 Why website showing "CLA 250 Coupe" but showing a sedan(4 door) model
Seems like Mercedes is doing slow releases of this stuff. I noticed the coupe thing too! Very weird.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Thing... It'll catch on

Seems like Mercedes is doing slow releases of this stuff. I noticed the coupe thing too! Very weird.
Mercedes started the whole four door coupé class, which is basically saying a car has four doors but has the dynamic styling of a coupe. The CLS, the Audi A7, and now the CLA all are four door coupés. They have very sleek and sloping back-ends, almost making the black glass look as if it disappears into the trunk lid. I think it is a great idea and the A7 and now the CLA have amazing proportions compared to other cars - in my opinion. So no mistake on Mercedes' part, just some terminology everyone will have to get used to!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can see dads who want style but have to fit two kids in the back comfortably loving this type of car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts