Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Wow, already, im quite surprised they showing up on the used car market so quick. This could either be a good or bad thing, who knows.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That's fairly common in the UK market. Most of those are demos or cars not even available yet, just to generate calls and interest for the dealers.

·
Registered
186 Posts
That's fairly common in the UK market. Most of those are demos or cars not even available yet, just to generate calls and interest for the dealers.
makes sense, too bad it isn't like that over here in the states, i would of love to see a CLA in person and even have the chance to drive one for a bit.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I wouldn't be too worried unless Audi pulls a bunny out of their *** and gave them a facelift which they need.
Audi does have a design that has been with them for a very long time, shame how the new Audi's, 2013 models, look years old already. I don't see what they are waiting on. Being owned by VW you'd think they'd have the capital for it unless they believe its so good it should only receive minimal improvements as it has over time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts