Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Didn't see a mention of lumbar support, with seats as functional as these we should at least have lumbar support. Maybe this will become available in future production years.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Didn't see a mention of lumbar support, with seats as functional as these we should at least have lumbar support. Maybe this will become available in future production years.
some seats dont have lumbar support and they're fine, i would try these seats out first before suggesting they need it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think this video was just focused on the electric seat adjustment. they might bring something up later about the lumbar support for the CLA.

·
Registered
238 Posts
funny they mention the seating position to sit as far away from the airbag as possible. In a case of an improper seating position the airbag could do more harm than help.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
I have always like the placement for the switches. having them on the door panel instead of the bottom side of the seat makes so much of a difference. so much easier to reach and get to.

I did find it strange how they didnt mention anything about the lumbar support.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
they should mention how your arms should be when driving, although they show it but don't explain it, it would be a good thing to point out.

I usually sit back enough from the steering wheel that my arms have a bend in it like seen in the video. Best way to have some really good control and be comfortable at the same time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
They have lumbar support and adjustment via a four position rocker button on the outside of the seat.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Interesting how the video mentioned the head rest adjustment and highlighted the button when in fact it's a dummy button that doesn't move because the head rests are not adjustable.

·
Registered
945 Posts
i don't know about you guys but the guy doing this voiceover along with the visuals here makes me feel like im James Bond watching some video on how to work my high-tech benz.
if it wasn't for this guy it just wouldn't be as cool lol

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Yeah now that you mention it I can picture it lol. Are there more of these functions guide videos with the same guy?
Yes. They're all with the same guy.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
basic adjustments.

you wont find super advanced 300 way adjustable seats in the CLA.

Its an entry level car afterall

1 - 13 of 13 Posts