·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes GLA to the rescue

Built on the same platform as the CLA. Interior is almost the same in design

Should share the same engines as well

There might even be a GLA 45 AMG!

And the price is apparently going to be just around the CLA pricing as well!

·
Registered
945 Posts
yeah the GLA is the perfect vehicle to get if you find the CLA to be too small, but even a C-Class would be a good step up if you still want a sedan,.

i saw spy shots of the GLA 45 AMG testing on the nurburgring, so you guys can expect to see more official info about it sometime in the near future :)

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
There is only one little(?) problem. The GLA is smaller than the CLA. However, it MIGHT have more headroom in the back seat.

·
Registered
167 Posts
When people complain about the CLA being too small they are usually referring to the lack of backseat head space and the tiny trunk opening. The GLA should fix both those problems. Since those are some of the few problems that people have with the CLA, the GLA should be a great vehicle!

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah the GLA is the perfect vehicle to get if you find the CLA to be too small, but even a C-Class would be a good step up if you still want a sedan,.

i saw spy shots of the GLA 45 AMG testing on the nurburgring, so you guys can expect to see more official info about it sometime in the near future :)
The C class isn't that much more roomier than a CLA. I actually think its the same.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts

Here it is

Wish there was a video for the run. I would like to see how a CUV of this caliber handles the ring.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably similar to the CLA 45 AMG just a bit slower due to weight and center of gravity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts