Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is there anything so far about the Mercedes CLA you don't really like? Is there something you would change?

For me, I'm a bit concerned about the rear spacing. Particularly the head room space.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Long front overhang.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Nothing really. I like everything about it

Well... I don't like the rims too much. And the navigation could have been better implemented into the interior design.

·
Registered
166 Posts
If I were to be nitpicky I don't really like the circular vents lol. I prefer the interior design of the C-Class.

CLA

C-Class
I actually like the CLA's circular vents its a more up to date look and trendy although it gives me the impression sometimes that they are speakers. But compare to the flat and boring c-class , the interior needs an update thats for sure.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Im in love with the dash on the mercedes c-class, mainly with how they integrated the infotainment system with the dash, it's PERFECT!

thats not to say the CLA's dash is horrible but it can be better, but its still suitable for the type of car the CLA is.

anyone feel the same way?

·
Registered
92 Posts
How would you guys rank the interiors between BMW, Audi, and Mercedes? Is there a clear winner in terms of build quality?

·
Registered
43 Posts
How would you guys rank the interiors between BMW, Audi, and Mercedes? Is there a clear winner in terms of build quality?
I can't tell you much about build quality from these three brands but when it comes to design and materials used, these days Mercedes is on top the rest IMO. BMW interiors are nice but not as nice as Mercedes.

I love luxury and MB is where it's at for me.

·
Registered
257 Posts
If I were to be nitpicky I don't really like the circular vents lol. I prefer the interior design of the C-Class.

CLA

C-Class
I like the sporty and sophisticated look of the CLA interior compared to the C Class which is more subtle and boring.

I think the interior build is up to par with other Mercedes that are higher up in class. I don't think Mercedes spared any quality differences in the CLA compared to the rest.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Looking at the interior if i have to absolutely point out one thing its gonna have to be the Screen how it is attach like that. I'm sure some will say they like it for being creative and different from the rest but maybe it'll take sometime getting use to.

One of the bigger issues that I think everyone has a concern for is the lack of headroom the CLA has.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Looking at the interior if i have to absolutely point out one thing its gonna have to be the Screen how it is attach like that. I'm sure some will say they like it for being creative and different from the rest but maybe it'll take sometime getting use to.

One of the bigger issues that I think everyone has a concern for is the lack of headroom the CLA has.
I agree, it looks like someone placed an iPad their, even BMW is like this.

Does anyone know if it's removable? If it's not, I don't understand why they would do it, cause IMO having the infotainment system installed like in the C-Class or E-Class is the way to go.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Does anyone know if it's removable? If it's not, I don't understand why they would do it, cause IMO having the infotainment system installed like in the C-Class or E-Class is the way to go.
That would be an odd addition, considering the infotainment system is Mercedes focused. It's not like an ipad, which would have apps for different purposes.

I think the floating screen is built more for style than for some functional reason.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I agree, it looks like someone placed an iPad their, even BMW is like this.

I can quite confirm on this yet but the BMW screens look as though if they are able to pop up and down to be hidden. Gives you the freedom have the screen out or in at any given time. I doubt you would be able to remove it, then it will just be prone to getting lost. Now that would be a pain.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts