Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Came across this picture of the CLAs interior in an article about the most exciting luxury models for 2014.

My first thought was CLA 45 but i dont recall ever seeing striped leather front and back....

Anyone know? Better question, does it come in other colours?
Looks custom to me. Perhaps it is a tuned up custom CLA 45 AMG.

Whatever it is, I am really liking the looks of the striped leather seats. I would like to see them in blue instead of yellow stripes though.

·
Registered
945 Posts
i can't believe you guys don't know anything about this, someone correct me if im wrong but this is the interior on the edition one CLA 45 if not, the A 45 AMG edition one interior. I know the both of them have different interior scheme's

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can't believe you guys don't know anything about this, someone correct me if im wrong but this is the interior on the edition one CLA 45 if not, the A 45 AMG edition one interior. I know the both of them have different interior scheme's
Luckily we have the forum to share information, do you know if it comes in other colours?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Luckily we have the forum to share information, do you know if it comes in other colours?
indeed we do, it's just that this has been floating around for some time, i though a lot of us here were quite familiar with it. anyways.... as far as I know the edition one CLA and A-Class will be available for just one year (no production number limit) with just this one interior color scheme.

·
Registered
121 Posts
indeed we do, it's just that this has been floating around for some time, i though a lot of us here were quite familiar with it. anyways.... as far as I know the edition one CLA and A-Class will be available for just one year (no production number limit) with just this one interior color scheme.
Disappointed that there is only one color option, but I would still consider getting this interior. I like the styling of the stripes on the seat. It limits the colors you can choose for the exterior of the vehicle though.

I wonder what else is different in the interior other than the seats. Does anybody have pictures of another angle?

·
Registered
167 Posts
This is the interior of the 2014 MB CLA-Class Edition 1. It is a special package only available on CLAs from the first model year. The package includes a unique paintjob, upgraded upholstery and some recycled AMG parts. Here are a few pictures/sketches of what the outside should look like.

O, and it is only available to European customers. So all the North Americans are out of luck.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Limited to 700 in the U.S. and 50 in Canada. The above interior photos, however, are of an Edition 1 but not one specific to the U.S. as the U.S. versions have a Panorama roof as standard. Other than the Pano roof it looks exactly like that of the U.S. E1.

·
Registered
69 Posts
One of these sold on ebay 2 weeks ago for 38K. Killed me not to have the funds! A classy look for sure. Center of seats is not leather, but cloth. Stripes suit the car, IMHO.

·
Registered
433 Posts
One of these sold on ebay 2 weeks ago for 38K. Killed me not to have the funds! A classy look for sure. Center of seats is not leather, but cloth. Stripes suit the car, IMHO.
Do you have to pay in cash on an eBay car or can you take time to finance it? Because unless you have to pay in cash, most dealer CLAs should be touching 38k, if not going over.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts