Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i knew it would be a long time untill cla 250 4matic orders wouls start filling, but im getting itchy. its not that you cant put a deposit down which i did last summer, but rather that the orders are not being fully processed yet. im hoping it will start happening soon, since i want to have my car by april.:(

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I believe they said the CLA 4Matic will be available in the Spring of 2014. So the question is when does Spring start? April?

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's a good questioned. I ordered mine n Oct and was told Dec build, march delivery.

Yesterday I was told 3rd decade of Jan for build (love the MB speak) and a march 1st delivery.

I have since started shopping for a 2014 C 300 4matic, which as a discounted leftover, given the 2015 redesign will be almost the same price.

I know they are not the same cars, certainly the cla looks better but with the less than glowing reviews of the cla's road noise and harsh ride with those damn runflat tires, I am not so sure that it will be the pick of the litter, just my 2 cents!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts