Votes: 5 71.4%
  • A45 AMG

Votes: 2 28.6%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the CLA45 AMG has been revealed, and the A series version being such a big hit in Geneva. Which one impressed you more? Let's get some honest opinions here.

CLA45 AMG

A45 AMG

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I think both of them are pure awesome.

The A45 AMG is bada$$ looking hatch and the CLA 45 AMG is a bada$$ looking sedan.

They are equals.

Only complaint I have for the CLA 45 AMG is the apparent size of the rims to the size of the vehicle. The A45 looks normal rim size - car size ratio. The rims on the CLA 45 AMG look puny on the CLA 45 AMG.

·
Registered
92 Posts
They both look amazing, but if I had to choose, I would go for the A Series. I think it is the best looking hatch in the market today. I still think the CLA looks amazing and I am very seriously considering getting one. But if the A series was available here in North America I would snatch one up quickly.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I find them both to be the same, it all come down to what you prefer. Hatch or Sedan?

I did like the A45 Edition 1 package much more than the CLA Edition 1, the color scheme for the A-Class edition 1 was just far better IMO.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I find them both to be the same, it all come down to what you prefer. Hatch or Sedan?

I did like the A45 Edition 1 package much more than the CLA Edition 1, the color scheme for the A-Class edition 1 was just far better IMO.
The colour scheme looks the same to me. White with black and red trimmings.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
I love what Mercedes did with the red black and white color scheme, elegant yet sporty. I have to say though that the CLA 45AMG looks better and more appealing than the A45 AMG. Maybe Im more biased towards sedans but to me the A45 reminds me of the Lexus CT200h.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
The Lexus looks like an A Class that has spent far too much time at fast food joints.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts