Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Which model of the Mercedes CLA will North Americans prefer, the petrols (180/200/220/250/4Matic/45AMG) or Diesel (CDI/180 Blue Efficiency)?

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I am going to guess the most popular/loved option will be the CLA250 4 Matic. For highest volume sales... Since Mercedes is aiming for a younger audience.. It really depends on demographics. It could be a diesel, though I doubt it. Or maybe the cheaper C200s.

·
Registered
81 Posts
For anyone that knows is the starting price of 29k referring to the petrol or diesel version?
Most likely the CLA 180 Petrol.

The most popular model might just be the CLA 180... But the better car is the CLA 250 and the CLA250 4MATIC being the best option without shelling out 50k for the AMG.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am going to guess the most popular/loved option will be the CLA250 4 Matic. For highest volume sales... Since Mercedes is aiming for a younger audience.. It really depends on demographics. It could be a diesel, though I doubt it. Or maybe the cheaper C200s.

I agree with the CLA 250, it's the perfect combination of everything, power, looks, performance, features. C200's might feel sluggish to someone who cares about how the car drives.

But the C200 being cheaper, it'll probably sell better, people love cheap.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
North America will only be getting the CLS 250.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I wonder why the CLA 200 wouldn't sell here. A more gas efficient eco friendly version would be a good idea in my eyes.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
which model of the Mercedes CLA will be starting at $29,000? From what i heard they only will be releasing the CLA 250 so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts