Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they're trickling in all over America, so give us the dirty details, who has their CLA, who's getting it soon and who is still dreaming?

oh and pics or it didn't happen :cool:

Personally I'm waiting until the new year until the leases rates come down a bit...

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
As of now the only person with a CLA in their driveway is Soccerdog's wife who took delivery this past Monday.

·
Registered
257 Posts
On my way to work today I spotted one on the highway. At first glance I though it might have been a C class but once I passed it and saw the diamond grille that is when I realized it was the CLA. I like the look of it. Smaller than I though it would be but still nice. It is narrow though.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
On my way to work today I spotted one on the highway. At first glance I though it might have been a C class but once I passed it and saw the diamond grille that is when I realized it was the CLA. I like the look of it. Smaller than I though it would be but still nice. It is narrow though.
Yes, my first impression was that it was narrow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Guys Mercedes has screwed up the roll out of these cars. Official launch date was last friday. My car has been at their Maryland facility since late August.... It has yet to get on a truck to hit the dealership. Commercials are touting go to your dealer to test drive - dealers have none yet...

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Your dealers have none but all of the dealers near me had them since Saturday.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I also thought this. I think it's because the front makes me think of the SLS. I bet as I look at it more (and more are on the road) it'll look more normal. I thought the Ford Asto . . . Fusion looked narrow as well since it looked so much like a certain British brand but now seeing so many on the road it looks fine.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I definitely know which CLA, if I do get one, that I want.

Northern Lights + Brown w/ Black Ash
18" wheels, Pano, Xenon/LED
Premium, MM, Parktronic

I'm going out to test drive one today and maybe we'll see what happens. I've got 6 months left on a lease of mine so I might wait a little longer before I make a final decision either way

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Got mine a week ago today. Have pictures in the Photo Gallery section.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I definitely know which CLA, if I do get one, that I want.

Northern Lights + Brown w/ Black Ash
18" wheels, Pano, Xenon/LED
Premium, MM, Parktronic

I'm going out to test drive one today and maybe we'll see what happens. I've got 6 months left on a lease of mine so I might wait a little longer before I make a final decision either way
If you're low mileage.. you can make some good money off that 6mo remaining lease. Most dealers will buy it cash to try and have an opportunity to flip it (note: don't go to your own dealer for that, always compete one against the other). I usually walk away with $3-4,000 cash before even starting a new lease using that method if my mileage is low.

·
Registered
163 Posts
If you're low mileage.. you can make some good money off that 6mo remaining lease. Most dealers will buy it cash to try and have an opportunity to flip it (note: don't go to your own dealer for that, always compete one against the other). I usually walk away with $3-4,000 cash before even starting a new lease using that method if my mileage is low.
Yeah, I'm on a 39 month/15k miles lease. I'm at month 33 and I only have 26,300 miles (versus 48,700 miles contracted)

I get that the residual value of my car would reflect the contracted miles but if my miles are this low, the market value is bound to be much higher.

But hold on. Can you explain to me how this works (this is my first lease). So, you're saying I can take my Infiniti to a Mercedes dealer and they might be able to buy it out from me, even though I still owe six months to Infiniti?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got my Jupiter Red (of course) CLA on 10/18 in Connecticut. Pano Roof, Bi-Xenons, Premium Pkg., Multimedia Pkg., and Rear Spoiler.

Loving every drive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts