Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is it.

What initially caught my eye was a Mercedes for under 30k and I'm sure it's the same for many of you. But what exactly was it after that continued to keep your interest? Was it a certain feature, or the styling? Or is a love for the Mercedes brand?

Share your thoughts.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
The commercial during the superbowl was what caught my interest seeing the price was a huge part of it but aside from that i think it was Kate Upton that got most of my attention ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
The commercial during the superbowl was what caught my interest seeing the price was a huge part of it but aside from that i think it was Kate Upton that got most of my attention ;)
Initially, It was the commercial for me too. I remember the moment they uncovered the price during the commercial and everyone started to talk about it on the forums. However I do like the overall design of the body the rear end looks the most interesting especially the tail lights.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Come on guys... You know Kate Upton caught your attention when she started to wash the CLA right? at least that is what it was for me, not gonna lie. they did a decent amount of commercials that were pretty cool too but the Kate Upton one was my favorite.

Guilty as charged...

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
I didn't watch the "super bowl" but this car is, by some distance, the best looking of any Mercedes-Benz sedan. The low-ish price is a bonus.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Commercial was lame. Not enough of Kate Upton showing in it.
'

What do I like about the CLA?

Low entry price, fwd with AWD option (not everyone wants RWD), turbo 2.0L, great styling inside and out.

·
Registered
82 Posts
For 30k, this is probably one of the most stylish and beautiful cars you can possibly buy. And it's a Mercedes. After hearing that it's AWD it only 3k on top, that just made me want it even more.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Cmon guys it's making it really hard reading this forum at work lol.

I've always been a fan of Mercedes. Everything they do is of high quality and stylish, and compared to other luxury brands, especially the other German ones, they have great reliability.

The CLA looks to continue being stylish and high quality and at a price I can actually afford lol.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Nothing better than affordable luxury especially when its coming from mercedes. The starting price can speak a lot for itself. I remember reading about traffic spike on the internet in search of the Mercedes CLA. I wouldnt be surprised if each Mercedes dealership throws a launch party for the CLA drawing crowds. I would be going even if there were no free cookies and coffee!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Since watching the Superbowl commercial, I've been following coverage on the CLA ever since. I'm really impressed by the kind of car you can buy for under 30k.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think Mercedes is trying to set the bar for affordable entry luxury vehicles. Making an impact towards compacts that were in this price category forcing them to either lower their price or add in more amenities to compete. Other wise it would be a lost cost for them, But only time will tell if the CLA can hold up to its promises.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts