Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're well into April (Spring) and I don't see any snow in the forecast so this weekend I took off the winter tires and put the summer tires back on. Yea. So if we get a freak storm then I'm screwed....well, not really. I'll just drive my other car with all seasons on. Feeling good about summer.

Reactions: dionisio944

·
Registered
33 Posts
Don't burn them out too quickly tony.. I sold my summer tires quick last week.. ..Sorry couldn't wait for you.LOL!
We're well into April (Spring) and I don't see any snow in the forecast so this weekend I took off the winter tires and put the summer tires back on. Yea. So if we get a freak storm then I'm screwed....well, not really. I'll just drive my other car with all seasons on. Feeling good about summer.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Freak storm with summer tires = fun, you'll be slipping and sliding all over the place!
Funny, last night I had a dream that we got like 3" of snow over night.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
? so I just recently purchased a CLA 250 4matic… waiting on delivery…. do I need to purchase winter tires? because it comes with summer tires?
It depends. Do you know for a fact that your car will come with summer tires? If so and you live in an area where it snows then you will need to get a set of winter tires/wheels combo with TPMS sensors like I did or swap the summer tires out for all-season tires.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.