Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up our CLA from Calabassas. I traded in my CLS500 for the mini CLS..lol. I liked the smaller car, better mileage, and sharp style of the CLA. I've had it for two days now. Overall the car is pretty impressive however it doesn't even come close in ride comfort. Can't really compare a $70k car with a $40k car. Power is about the same but mileage is almost double!
I've had a couple other MBz's and this one is definitely on par with the Mercedes fit and quality. I really don't feel like I "down graded" at all.

·
Registered
945 Posts
thats quite the transition from a CLS to a mini CLS. Are you missing all the top notch things that came with the CLS, i know i would!

What other MB's have you owned in the past?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Not really missing anything. My particular CLS didn't have Keyless start. It did have heated AND vented seats but I don't think I ever used the vented part. Other than that, I think I have all the same options with just heated seats.
I had a SLK230 as a DD.. and a SLK55 as wifey's DD.
Here is a pic of my CLS. This CLA is not mine, but same color/wheels/pkg as mine. I haven't had time to take mine out and get some pics. I had the windows tinted last night. The car made it 2 days.. and it's first MOD!!! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just picked up our CLA from Calabassas. I traded in my CLS500 for the mini CLS..lol. I liked the smaller car, better mileage, and sharp style of the CLA. I've had it for two days now. Overall the car is pretty impressive however it doesn't even come close in ride comfort. Can't really compare a $70k car with a $40k car. Power is about the same but mileage is almost double!
I've had a couple other MBz's and this one is definitely on par with the Mercedes fit and quality. I really don't feel like I "down graded" at all.
Any pic?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Washed the car up Sunday and was going to take a few shots... until is rained just enough to make a mess of it. We haven't had any rain here for months!
never fails.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Washed the car up Sunday and was going to take a few shots... until is rained just enough to make a mess of it. We haven't had any rain here for months!
never fails.
that sucks, i hate when that happens. especially being OCD about my car being clean. When will we get some pictures?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts